International Beer Day; 3 August 2018
A global celebration of beer, taking place in pubs, breweries, and backyards all over the world. It’s a day for beer lovers everywhere to raise a toast to our brewers and bartenders and rejoice in the greatness of beer!
International Beer Day 2018
The Drunken Leprechaun Bangkok
International Beer Day 2018 at The Drunken Leprechaun Bangkok, Four Points by Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15.
In the event, there is a small corner for providing fun stories of beer within the concept of ‘Four Points, Four Stories’.
‘FOUR POINTS, FOUR STORIES’
- Four Benefits of Beer: Get buzzed off the best beer benefits
- Four Points Best Brews: Telling story about Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit15 Best Brews
- Four flavors of beer you are seeking: at The Drunken Leprechaun Bangkok We will provide four of beer flavor (i.e. Light, strong, black, sours )
- Four Beer Cocktails: at The Drunken Leprechaun Bangkok, we will provide 4-beer cocktails recipes made from four difference countries Guest can bring recipes at home Guest can taste and buy at the Best Brews Bar
Fun Activities and Grand Prize
Moreover, there are several fun activities just for fun, such as ‘Brews Marathon’
Brews Marathon – Competition for Beer Lovers Drinking 7 small shots of beer (30 ml)
Unlimited participants Game Fee : 150 THB Time : 9 pm
- 1st place will receive The Drunken Leprechaun Voucher THB 1,000
- 2nd place will receive The Drunken Leprechaun Voucher THB 500
BEST BREWS CHALLENGE: Take your party up a notch and show off your drinking skills with a half-yard of beer.
Unlimited participants Game Fee : 390 THB
Online Ticket is available here : International Beer Day 2018